Niagara University's student newspaper, The Niagara Index, is a bi-weekly publication that runs 11 issues per year. The Index circulates on a growing campus with more than 3,000 students, plus faculty and administrators.
The 2012-13 semester terms are as follows:
- Fall semester: Sept. 4 to Dec. 19, 2012
- Spring semester: Jan. 14 to May 7, 2013
Advertisement Rates: Black and White, Camera-Ready
- 1/8 of a page: (4.9375 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall): $50
- 1/4 of a page: (4.9375 by 7.5): $100
- 1/2 of a page: (10 by 7.5): $200
- Full page: (10 by 15.375): $250
- Classified ad (up to 30 words, no images): $25
- Website ad: Pricing available upon request
- NU clubs/organizations: 1/8-page ad is free; half price for all others
- NU administration/other: 1/8-page ad is free; half price for all others
Advertisement Rates: Color, Camera-Ready
- Color ads: Add 25 percent to desired size.
***Frequency discounts of 20 and 40 percent are available for those who purchase ads for one or two full semesters. ***
|3||Oct. 31, 2012
||Nov. 6, 2012|
|4||Nov. 14, 2012||Nov. 20, 2012
|5||Dec. 5, 2012||Dec. 11, 2012|
***All space reservations and ad materials must be received by the above deadlines.
Space reservations and ad material must be made and received by the above deadlines. If the space is not reserved or the material not received by this deadline, The Index is not responsible for the ad's inclusion in its intended issue.
Following publication, The Index will mail out an invoice and a copy of the issue in which the advertisement appears to the purchasing institution (off-campus only). The Index reserves the right to alter circulation numbers and publication dates. The Index will notify advertisers if any of these changes will affect their purchase.
Upon reception of a tearsheet, please send a check, payable to The Niagara Index, to cover the cost of the advertisement. Include the name of the advertisement on the memo line.
To advertise with us:
Please send your advertisement, in PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats, to our office. We do not have design services; please send a pre-made advertisement. Once the ad is printed, we will send you a copy of the issue in which your advertisement appears. Upon reception of the tear sheet, please send a check, payable to The Niagara Index, to cover the cost of the advertisement. Include the name of the advertisement on the memo line.
Please send advertisements:
By email as an attachment to:
TheNiagaraIndex@yahoo.com or TheNiagaraIndex@niagara.edu
Thank you for your business.
The Niagara Index c/o Campus Activities Office, LLGC, Niagara University, NY 14109